Here is a very early test of the ruby red flames and about 1/4 of the overall lighting that will be in the final version. There will be many more flames, evenly spread out and more constant light versus the sporadic light. This is about 6 LED elements when the final will have closer to 20.
While the base and witch are the same for all versions, we are offering 5 different flame finishes surrounding the witch.
- Classic Movie Red Painted Flames (over translucent red filament)
- Ruby Red (clear filament with a metallic cherry red finish with sparkling flecks)
- Emerald City (green translucent filament with a metallic emerald sparking coating)
- Yellow Brick Road (clear filament with a yellow gold sparkle coating)
- White Flames (translucent PETG flames with accented shadows while unlit and the light show in any of the provided colors you choose)
Each mod comes with an embedded set of micro controlled addressable LEDs which add a whole additional layer of depth and interactivity to the witch. All of these features/functions are controllable and disable-able so you can make the lighting work how you like it. Color selection of the flame lights can be chosen to match your flame look. The LED strips are embedded within the flames for a very realistic look and even color/glow.
- When the witch is retracted a slow, steady, dim glow slowly pulses in the flames
- When the witch starts to travel upwards the slow pulses increase to a roaring flame with flickering wisps of red, yellow and orange (default, or other colors selected to match your flames)
- When the witch is defeated the flames retreat down and go out. After a short time they start up again back to the first stage of lighting above.
A keypad is included with the controller which let you configure the "show" (slow simmering flames to raising flames to going out, or just have the flames come on when the witch is up), the flame colors (fire, emerald, golden), max brightness and the speed at which the flames flicker. You can make this mod custom to your game and your tastes.
Unique touches and finishes are available upon request to customize your mod.
As we are finalizing this mod and gauging interest I'll leave you with this images to give you an idea of what you can expect in a finished product. Printing these takes a considerable amount of time so it will take a bit to get all of the finishes tested and finalized so we can post them for your review.
Since these do take so long to print and assemble they are being done in a batch process. We can produce about 3 of these each week as we ramp up production. Witches will be produced in the order in which we received payment and will ship as they are ready.
Flaming Witch Mod Additional Flame Shield
- Game: Wizard of Oz (JJP)
- Product Code: FLAMING-WITCH-EXTRA-SHIELD
- Availability: In Stock